Tuesday 14 January 2014

MakeUp Artist to follow on Instagram

Hello fellow productjunkii's ....I'm sure you're all tucked in and dozing....I can't seem to fall asleep,and when this happens I go to instargram to check out pictures of beautiful people....I can never seem to get enough of looking at beautiful faces and hair and all that stuff...let me share with you some of where I get my inspirations from.....I hope this doesn't keep you up at night though like it does to me.....

 
Banksbmpro
Beatfacehoney
 
Beautycookstudio
Kemikings
Mamzabeauty

 
stellasaddiction
jideofstola
Shomya
Joycebonelli
Makeup artist to the Kardashians and Nicki Minaj

Ashunta Sheriff
NYC based makeup artist, Brand Ambassador, glowing skin creator
 
Porschefabulous

Renny Vasquez
 

I'm sure you agree with me.....if not, tell me who you follow on Instagram that I should look out for....going to sleep now #yawns#......Ciao

4 comments:

  1. Look out for iamsam,I like his looks too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a makeup artist in Benin for my trad, pls any suggestions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eky does make up. Ekyyyyyyy!! Why are you not commenting or recommending.Babe I love this blog. We need more Junkiiiiii news abeg.Muaaaaaaaah

    ReplyDelete