Tuesday 14 January 2014

My favourite colour

My  very first Mac lipstick was  a  Purple....Mac Up the Amp...it's been discontinued now...i have very dark lips so I'm in love with dark lippies....I remember I must have rocked it everyday right down to even scooping it out the tube, a very creamy deep purple....I guess that was when I discovered my favourite colour  #coversface# what a way to discover your favourite colour right.....but mehn....when you love make-up like I do, it comes with the territory.
Mac Rebel lipstick
Talking about Purple....this gives me shivers #roar#...Mac Rebel....this is my definition of plum, more like dark purple, it's amazing on everyone, I mean we all want an edgy look sometimes...this is perfect for that....it's also my new favourite.
Mac Cyber lipstick
Cyber...this is so intense, it reminds me of the movie Cyborg, so when I hear Cyber....I think robots...lol..it's not like a regular colour for everyone....in my own words I will call it vampy purple, but you could soften it a bit with a lip-gloss. 
Mac Heroine lipstick
Heroine....this is an amazing colour and also hard to pull off...my friend... Oge's favourite lipstick coz like she always says ''you only live once'' #YOLO# you can always have it in your make-up purse for those night out clubbing and some creative looks.
 
I am a firm believer that your favourite colour reveals a lil bit of your personality...so now that you all know mine...what are your favourite colours????.....Ciao
 

11 comments:

  1. Mac's Lady Danger!!! I love it! It revs me up and i rock it like it's no one's biz. Burnt orange is my colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I love Mac's Lady Danger too.......

      Delete
    2. My next post on Mac lipsticks will be on reds......and your fav colour burnt orange...lol.... says you like a challenge #runsaway#

      Delete
  2. I love red lipsticks cz they make me look sexy not really into purple Eky u know me now mama hot

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like nude colours,pls write on that I can't find my perfect nude

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite color is blue, what does that say? and my fav mac lipstick is honey love,brown shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blue says you are conservative, reliable and trustworthy.

      Delete
  5. i like pink shades thats why my favorite Mac lippy is girl about town

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for the post on red lipsticks pls can you do a review on other brands you recommend.God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heronie looks cool..wil give it a try .Tired of mac ruby woo! waiting patiently for your next posts on red

    ReplyDelete