Monday 13 January 2014

Productjunkiifakers - Vol. 1

Body Wash

Hello fellow Product junkii's, i present to you Productjunkiifakers.....every week there will be a list of products with pictures from everyone to keep us all aware of the counterfeit products around. I am starting it with Body Wash.

The high demand for lighter skin has really made the counterfeit market berserk, a walk through the aisle in any supermarket and you would see all types of lightening body wash that promise all kinds of miracles to your skin. With the high rate of cancer in the country....shouldn't we all be worried? The greatest worry for me is that these fake lightening body wash use known and reliable brand names and make you believe the products are from the brand, but believe me it's not.

I have done my research on all these counterfeit products and they are not from the brand they claim. 
Productjunkiifakers........
fake Queen Helene
Fake Jergens

Fake Olay

Fake Olay

Fake Makari
Fake Bio-oil soap











































































Fake E45 soap

Fake Dr. Miracle



































All of these products don't even have an authentic version....we all have to watch what we put on our bodies....coz it's the only one we got....I'll do a post soon on "How to bleach/lighten safely" #winkwink#.....In the meantime let me know what fake product you have seen lately....so we can all be alert to it.....Ciao

5 comments:

  1. The bio oil is the most hilarious. It also promised to control body odour.lmaoo have anyone seen they all contain goat milk. My question is does goat milk lighten the skin?and which product do you recommend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...very funny....Goat milk actually lightens the skin coz it has lactic acid which is a major ingredient in most lightening products....send me an email on productjunkii@gmail.com so I can recommend something for you. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Aww! I'm so proud of Ekylu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..interesting. So how can one know the real deal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always check the direct website of the product manufacturer...and you can also send me email productjunkii@gmail.com stating what you want and i'll direct you on where to get the originals.

      Delete